Instructions for In-Person Worship
In order to keep everyone safe as we resume in-person worship in our sanctuary please observe the following:
1. Wear a mask at all times everywhere in the building.
2. Observe 6’ physical distance from everyone not in your family group.
3. We encourage you to use the hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
4. As you enter the building, please use the floor markings to maintain distance and wait at
the door of the sanctuary to be seated by an usher. You will be seated at least 6’ from all worshipers who are not part of your family group.
5. At the conclusion of the service, please remain seated until an usher indicates that you may leave, and please walk directly to the parking lot.
6. If you need to use the restroom, please knock on the restroom door and ask if anyone is in there. Restrooms are to be used one person at a time.
While we realize that these requirements may make our worship experience feel less like normal, we want to make sure that we do our best to keep everyone safe, especially as COVID-19 cases are rising more sharply once again.
We look forward to seeing you in church, and to the day when we will not need these restrictions!
UMC @ Newfoundland
P.O. Box 288
65 La Rue Road
Newfoundland, NJ 07435